Monday, November 22, 2010

How to Kill Toenail Fungus: Do it in less than 2 weeks!

As a nail fungus sufferer for almost 2 years, I can tell you that nail fungus is not only embarrassing and unsightly, it is already really difficult to remove if you don't know how to remove it. Over the years I have tried many different concoctions - some of them worked, some of them did nothing at all. I will teach you all the methods that worked best for me.

But first, let me tell you why you should use natural methods to get rid nail fungus.

The prescription drugs available for nail fungus have some serious side effects. Some of them are known to cause liver damage and others have very serious side effects. For this reason, I recommend you stay far away from prescription drugs that cure nail fungus. While they might work, it certainly is not worth the risk of screwing yourself up permanently.

Natural nail fungus cures

Here are some of the methods that work at curing light nail fungal infections:


Soaking your feet in vinegar - This method is a completely natural cure however it is a pain in the butt to do every day. You have to soak your feet for at least 20 minutes a day for 2 weeks before you start noticing any real clearing of your nails. The only problem with this method is that it won't cure a heavy infection because it doesnt't have the power to get down to the root of the infection.

Listerine foot baths - I have seen many people praising this online, however like the vinegar, it is only good for curing light infections. And you might say that is only a semi-natural cure - after all, who knows what they put in Listerine.


The most powerful method

If your nail infection is heavy, we are going to need a more powerful solution. Luckily, there is one all natural product on the market that works insanely well. After using this stuff, I saw an almost immediate clearing of my nail fungus. In less than 2 weeks the infection was practically gone. The best part about it, no more wasted time soaking your feet in some form of footbath. To learn more about this solution, check out my resource box below.

1 comment:



  1. God bless Dr.PETER for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HIV since 2015 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HIV out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HIV i saw a comment about ayokospellcaster@gmail.com, how he cured HIV with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 5days later i was cured from HIV, Dr.PETER truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through you can also reach him on phone:+2348132537313 or wasthups hem On that very number ( ayokospellcaster@gmail.com
    whatsup :+2348132537313
    DOCTOR PETER, CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS

    ReplyDelete