Monday, November 22, 2010

Q and A: How to Kill Toenail Fungus

How do I Kill Toenail Fungus?

I'm scared to take those pills that cure the fungus 'cause I heard It's really bad for the liver. Hey, I could live with toe nail fungus but I can't live without my liver. So, does anyone know of any home remedies to get rid of toe nail fungus?
Answer:
Home remedies can't cure toenail fungus. Your doctor can run tests to see if your liver is healthy. Treatment is at least 90 days and he can run a test after 30 and 60 days to catch anything before it gets bad. Liver damage is actually rare, especially if your liver is healthy. Explain your concerns to your doctor.

There are treatments that make your fungus cosmetically more acceptable if you decide against medicines. And this is how to Kill Toenail Fungus!

No comments:

Post a Comment